Click here to read the description of the award.
How it works:
- Include the Stork Award icon in your post.
- Link to the person(s) who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want to receive the award.
- Ask your nominees 10 new questions.
- Link your nominees and let them know they've been nominated.
- Post the Stork Award icon on your blog side bar if you are so inclined.
What is your favorite band/musician?
Gosh... I am a music junkie. My computer is filled with so much different music that it's impossible to name one person/band. Some of my favorites include Jason Mraz, One Republic, Carrie Underwood, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga... and the list goes on...
I like that I'm a really friendly and caring person. I like that I can usually find the silver lining in every situation (hence my other aka non infertility related blog name).
Well first off, he's a hottie! LOL well to me anyway. But besides his dashing good looks, he had a GREAT sense of humor and still does. Also, he wanted the same things in his life/future that I was looking for in mine, minus being a lifelong #1 NY Jets fanatic. LOL which i guess i'm stuck with now. hehehe.
I am a working woman, who funny enough have quite a good career. I say funny enough because I never really wanted a career per say. But over the years, I've worked hard and it's paid off. Do I truly like my job? Yes. I work for a small med comm company as a graphic designer (Creative Director to sound importante). It's got its ups and downs, but really its a decent company with decent pay and benefits and most importantly, let's me blog during work. LOL jk, not really.
Do you have any fears (heights, spiders, dark, etc)?
Hmmm... I used to be super scared of puking. I made it years without a drunken puking incident. And then my stomach switched sides on me and now I've gotten over that fear. Of course scary spiders and bugs scare the crap out of me... especially when I'm driving and they appear crawling near me. But serious fears? Not being able to be a mom. That's now definitely one of my biggest fears.
What are your favorite types of movies (comedy, drama, action, scary, romantic comedies, etc)?
I'm not a huge movie person... opposite of the hubs. But obviously I'm a girly girl, so romantic comedies are at the top, comedy and then drama. Scary movies, thanks but no thanks. Hubs works a lot of nights so I pass on scary movies and having to check my shower for serial killers every night.
If you could be an animal for a day, what you you be and why?
A dog. DUH! Or maybe a hamster. Sometimes they run so fast on that wheel it just looks like fun.
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing that you would buy?
Geez, this is a loaded question. A lifetime supply of fertility treatments? A baby? Can you "buy" a baby? A surrogate in case I can't carry a baby? A new house?
Call the dr to let them know AF has officially arrived as of this morning. Fun shit. And to go food shopping. Fridge is looking pretty empty and sad right now.
I can't pin point one. But growing up with my brother and cousins, my mom used to watch all of us during the summers and take us to Six Flags Great Adventure. Those were some pretty great times.
OK here are my questions for you ladies!
- What is your least favorite household chore to do?
- Do you have any pet peeves? If so what are they?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be?
- What is your favorite US city?
- What is your favorite drink?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you want to have?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your most essential beauty item?
- What are your favorite girl/boy names?
Jessah at Dreaming of Dimples
Caroline at In Due Time
Aubrey at Two Hearts and One Dream
JoJo at JoJo's Infertile World
Sausha at Welcome to my Uterus
OK, gotta call my dr and see what's next up on our journey now that AF has arrived.
*s

Thanks for the nom!!! Love reading more about my IF friends :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nom! I should've known you're a creative. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nomination girl!
ReplyDelete