So here we are, just 4 days away from Beta #1. Nervous would be an understatement. Is it me or is this waiting period the most torturous part of this journey? I mean, talk about a mind f*ck. Do I feel differently? Hard to say... some days I do, some days I don't. Some days, I feel like its the meds, some days I feel like I'm just a crazy person inventing symptoms in my head because I'm so desperate to feel SOMETHING, ANYTHING! Give me the worst morning sickness ever! Bring it on Mother Nature! I will bow down to the Porcelain Goddess every damn day if it means that these babies have implanted and are growing away in my backwards, upside down uterus!
And no, i haven't given into the temptation of POAS. Though, i like this option:
And just for the record, i'm asian and cannot solve the Rubix Cube to save my life. #epicfail.
But seriously... would you POAS or just wait it out til Thursday? Thoughts?
Oh and is anyone else having crazy crazy PIO/estrogen induced dreams?
*S
Glad you haven't given into the stick!!! Excited for you and the results!
ReplyDeleteIm excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to find out either!!!
ReplyDeleteI've always POAS... But this time I might try to hold out!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteI have the patience of a pea. No way I could hold out, but I have so much respect for you gals that can do it!! Can't wait to hear about the results. FX'd!
ReplyDeleteNo way would I be able to wait! I can't wait to hear your results!!
ReplyDelete