Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And now we wait.

Transfer day was yesterday... and our last 2 snow babies were defrosted and put in. I was SO nervous that they would both make it since last time we lost 1 in the thaw.


But, everything went so smoothly (thank you baby Jesus) and the giant snowstorm we were supposed to get miraculously turned out to be a huge dud!

I drank the perfect amount of water this time (though i did think i was going to piss myself by the end of it)


So now its time for them to marinate cook attach themselves (please!) and start growing! Hopefully in 10 9 days, I'll have some good news to report!

*s

13 comments:

  1. Yay!! I cant wait to hear the results. ...thinking of you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear it went well! The full bladder is the WORST! Looking forward to hearing some good news from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! snuggle in little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooohooo!!! I hope those 9 days fly by!! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers and toes crossed and sending lots and lots of "positive" vibes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you, I hope this is it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shay!!! I'm so hopeful for you girly. Sending sticky those for those embies. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad all went well! Sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a few weeks behind you. Very happy I found your blog.
    www.mommy-dreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete