Friday, March 21, 2014

Scared & Nervous...

Had some cramping mid morning, and went into the bathroom around lunchtime and bam, was bleeding from the hoo ha... It's definitely more than light spotting... TMI but a clot definitely came out... and 3 hours later, went again and another clot...  if i wasn't pregnant, i'd totally be thinking this is the start of my period... ugh.

Called the dr and they said to increase my progesterone to 1.5cc even though my numbers looked good. And if the bleeding continues to go into the office for monitoring tomorrow morning...

I had just downloaded some pregnancy apps for my phone last night. I think I totally jinxed myself. :(

Just praying and praying to God that this is nothing and goes away. How the hell are you supposed to stay stress free when crap like this happens is beyond me. At the end of the day, I'm not the one in control, but this is definitely scaring me.

hoping this baby holds on for the ride...
*s

7 comments:

  1. Praying so hard for you. Please keep us posted. You will be on my mind, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleeding is very common in early pregnancy especially when you've taken lots o' drugs. DO NOT panic yet. Breathe. Let us know. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you right now. I am so sorry you have this to worry about but I hope that everything turns out to be ok. You are in my thoughts. Praying the lil baby is still healthy and growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully it's nothing! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending so many good thoughts your way! Also, during this pregnancy I had some bleeding and tissue and everything turned out fine. Keep the hope alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying it's nothing and it stops soon. I know it can be normal in early pregnancy, but I know how hard it is not to worry!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything will be a-ok. Just remember to stay of google. Take it easy my friend(:

    ReplyDelete