... Tears of pure joy in knowing I'm his mommy
... Tears of thankfulness that he is happy and healthy
... Tears of sadness for all my friends who are still struggling to make their dream a reality
... Tears of happiness to think of all the friends that have gotten to experience the same joys of motherhood that I now experience.
... Tears of remembrance of how strong this journey has made me and how i would go thru it again in a heartbeat if it means holding this sweet boy in my arms
... Tears of disbelief that he is really mine forever.

Sometimes I cry because I read a post that I can identify with. XOXO
ReplyDeleteI love this post Shay. You've been on an incredible journey and you have the sweetest gift to remind you of just how blessed you are! Love you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! XO
ReplyDeleteso sweet Shay xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Shay; your post, your baby and you!
ReplyDeleteThis beautiful!! I am so very happy for you :) (that necklace is beautiful!)
ReplyDeleteTouching post! beautiful photo
ReplyDeleteU deserve this and more dear friend. Love the picture!
ReplyDelete