Friday, October 18, 2013

Lining Check and a Date

Per the dildo cam from yesterday morning, my lining is at 8.2... from what i've read that's plenty thick enough for transfer...

And the date of our FET is going to be October 28th. I was sort of hoping for Friday the 25th so I could veg on the couch watching any kind of Housewives or SVU marathon all weekend, but apparently the lab was booked up that day... I am thankful transfer day won't be Halloween, i don't want a devil child being created inside me. LOL

So, another delestrogen shot Monday night and then Tuesday we start the dreaded PIO shots... which will continue for the next 10 days after transfer and HOPEFULLY the next 3 months (please, please, please).

Happy Friday lovelies!
*S

8 comments:

  1. Yay! So... I thought you were already taking the PIO injections! What does the delestrogen do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your lining looks good... I hope you have 3 more months of PIO shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You're hilarious! The date is fast approaching, so exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping and praying that this one does the trick! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to rub it in, but my transfer is tomorrow morning and I get to veg out on the couch all weekend and Monday. lol ;)

    That's cool that our transfer dates are so close to each other. Why do you have to do shots? What are they for? I haven't had to do any since the trigger injection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a Frozen Transfer this time, not off of a fresh cycle. So they put me on IM injections for estrogen and progesterone. When I had my fresh transfer I only had to do Crinone (progesterone) suppositories...

      Good luck tomorrow!!!

      Delete