Friday, August 16, 2013

Chugging Along & Possible Retrieval Date!

Still here, chugging along... 2 more shots to the gut last night. And what a big fat gut it's becoming. Holy bloating Batman, people are going to soon mistake me for Shamu. Or at least that's how it feels. I technically have only gained about 2lbs, but i just feel like my weight has been distributed differently. Coupled with the uncomfortable feeling of tennis ball sized ovaries, and two nice sized bruises on my stomach from hitting blood vessels (oops), i feel hot!

i'm crossing my fingers that tonight will be the last night of shots... which would mean that retrieval day would be Monday! Whoo hoo!

I'm awaiting a phone call from my dr this afternoon once the bloodwork comes back, and then another appointment tomorrow morning... and then hopefully we're off! And this would be especially good since I'm on my last cartridge of Follistim, and I really don't want to have to buy more...

So IF retrieval is Monday... Transfer would either be Thursday or Saturday. And then a nice long, excruciating 2ww, and then HOPEFULLY i will be pregnant! Dare I say that? We're putting 2 embies in, so i COULD potentially be knocked up with TWINS! EEK!!!

Happy Friday, will check in over the weekend with an update!
*S

1 comment: